Main Article Content
This article provides information on problems and solutions in teaching English.
English, problem, school, student, psychological, research, interest
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
How to Cite
Nazarov Bekhzod Bakhtiyarovich, “PROBLEMS IN ENGLISH TEACHING”, IEJRD - International Multidisciplinary Journal, vol. 5, no. 5, p. 3, Jul. 2020.
- Bogachkina N. A. Psychology: lecture notes [Electronic resource] / N. A. Bogachkina. - Access procedure: http://shporgaloshka.ucoz.ru/psikhologija-konspekt_lekcij.pdf. Vereninova J. B. English sounds: emotional portrait [Text] /
- J. B. Vereninova // English at school - 2010. - №1 (29). - S. 28-32.
- Kasparova, M. G. Some information about foreign language skills and their development in schoolchildren [Text] / M. G. Kasparova // Foreign languages at school. - 1986. - № 5. - P. 18–26.
- Negnevitskaya, E. I. Foreign language for the little one: yesterday, today, tomorrow [Text] / E. I. Negnevitskaya // Foreign languages at school. - 1987. - № 6. - P. 20–26.problems. - 2014. - № 44–1. - P. 199–207.
- Tlexurai M.K.Written language in the system of development of logical speech in Russian in primary school students of the National School [Text] / M.K.Tlexuray // Bulletin of Maykop State Technological University. - Maykop: Maykop University, 2015. - P. 76–81. Working on phonetics in English lessons in high school [Text] /
- R.N. Khamutskikh // Science of the XXI century: problems, research, solutions. Proceedings of the XXXIX international scientific-practical conference dedicated to the 70th anniversary of the Victory in the Great Patriotic War. - Chelyabinsk: ChelyabinskState. Univ., 2015.— P. 317–320.