Main Article Content
This article discusses the main directions of the transformation of statistical activity in the Republic of Uzbekistan in the context of the digital economy. The article proves that the digitalization of the economy requires the statistical industry to develop new approaches to organizing the collection, processing, transmission and dissemination of statistical information, the use of data from alternative sources (space and GIS technologies, automated systems and databases), continuous professional training of personnel with considering new needs.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- Balatsky E.V., Ekimova N.A. Innovation and technology matrices and national strategies for economic development // Manager. 2019, T. 10. No 5. P. 9–19. DOI: 10.29141 / 2218-5003-2019-10-52.
- Begalov B.A. How many of us? Define the census // People’s word. April 24, 2020 (Electronic resource http://xs.uz/ru/site/newspaper).
- Begalov B.A., Zhukovskaya I.E. Information and communication technologies in the effective organization of statistical activities in the context of the formation of an innovative economy. Monograph. - Tashkent .: FAN, 2013, - 160 p.
- Gulyamov S.S. Digital economy: ten new technologies. // Collection of scientific articles of the Republican scientific and practical conference on December 2, 2019 on the topic: “Digital economy: modeling of economic development trends and prospects for the use of modern information and communication technologies. T .: TSUE, 2019, S. 169-175
- Jeffrey Parker and Sanjit Chaudari. Modern digital platforms. M .: 2016.
- Report on the digital economy, 2019. United Nations, Geneva. Year 2019 (Website: un.org/publications).
- Zhukovskaya I.E. Improving the methodology for the application of information and communication technologies in statistical activities in the context of the digital economy. Monograph. - Tashkent .: Fan va texnologiya, 2020, -164 p.
- Slavin B.A. Digital platforms. Methodology. Application in business. M .: Unity, 2019.589 s.
- Tyurin V. Seven factors of development of digital platforms / Electronic resource. itWeek. 06/02/2017.
- www.stat.uz - the official portal of the State Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on statistics.
- www.digitaltrust.uz - the official website of the Digital Trust Development Support Fund for the Digital Economy of the Republic of Uzbekistan.