Main Article Content
The study of the problem of word compatibility in its various aspects has shown that the valence of a word is determined primarily by its belonging to a part of speech. In other words, the belonging of a word to a certain grammatical class itself records behind this word a set of typical valence properties. It 's the so-called grammatical valence of a word.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- Guirong Pan. A Survey on English Learning Motivation of Students in Qingdao Agricultural University Guirong Pan, Yiming Zang, Dan Wu // Journal of Language Teaching and Research, Vol.
- , No. 2, 2010. – pp. 151–156.
- Jon Roberts.” Language Teacher Education”. 1998.
- Methods and approaches of English language teaching” 2015.
- Richards J.C. Approaches and methods in language teaching / J.C. Richards, T.S. Rodgers. – Cambridge,2001.–171p.
- Sasson Dorit. Six Tips for Teaching Lower Level Junior High School ESL Students http://iteslj.org/Techniques/Sasson-LowerLevelJHS.html
- The Communicative Approach to Language Teaching / Ed. by Ch. Brumfit and K. Johnson. – Oxford
- Oxford Univ. Press, 1991. – 243 p