Main Article Content
Insufficient availability of geodetic networks with known coordinates around mining facilities has a significant impact on mining facilities, conducting geodetic measurements and geodetic surveys, improving the quality of work and testing measuring instruments.With this in mind, the information on the determination of geodetic network in the Zarmitan and Muruntau mining is provided by the Leica GS10 GNSS satellite receivers of navigation systems. The influence of the external environment on the accuracy of the planned and height coordinates obtained from the observations and the duration of the navigational measurements have taken into account and the analysis was carried out. Planning and height precision indicators (HDOP, VDOP, PDOP, TDOP) are detailed. The graphs of coordinates change depending on several cycles of GNSS measurements are also given. It is recommended that you perform repeated GNSS measurements at different points of the year, with long intervals at established checkpoints.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- Antonovich K.M. The use of satellite radio navigation systems in geodesy. Part 1.- M .: FGUP Cartecenter, 2005.
- Demyanov G., MayorovAN. Копоперные общество общееземной системы Normalx version // Geodesy, aerospace image and cartography. Physics geodesy. -M .: TsNIIGAiK, 2004.
- Geodetic networks primitives and reconstructions of the installation (GKKINP-01-014-98). - Tashkent: Uzgeodezcadastre, 1998.
- Instructions in the classification I, II, III and IV classes. - M.: Nedra, 1974.
- Centrifugal and repertoire state geodesic set USSR. M. Nedra, 1973 d.
- Center geodesic networks for territorial terrain, polarity and promising area. - M.: Nedra, 1972.