Main Article Content
The qualitative composition of milk of female rats with chronic heliotrin hepatitis in lactation dynamics was studied. We investigated the amount of protein, carbohydrates, enzymatic activity and immunocomponent cells (ICCl) of their milk during breastfeeding. A decrease in protein and carbohydrate content from 1 day of lactation, dipeptide hydrolase. γ-amylase and maltase activity and a decrease in the number of ICCL (monocytes, macrophages, small lymphocytes) immediately after birth, most pronounced on the 14th day of lactation. On the 21st day of breastfeeding, ICLC in the milk of females with toxic hepatitis are not determined.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- Adilbekova D. B. Postnatal formation of the vascular and tissue structures of the stomach and intestines of offspring under conditions of chronic toxic hepatitis in the mother: Abstract. dis. Doct. honey. sciences. [The place is sewn up: TMA "Tashkent Medical Academy"] Tashkent. 2018, 62 p.
- Gafarova E. A. The initial and final stages of hydrolysis of carbohydrates in the offspring of rats with chronic toxic hepatitis: Abstract. dis. Cand. honey. sciences. - Tashkent. 2001, 18 s
- Eremina E.U. Autoimmune liver diseases and pregnancy // Practical medicine. - 2011. - No. 2 (54). - S. 12-18.
- Minoranskaya E.I. Carriage of HBsAg in pregnant women: clinical and biochemical characteristics and effects on pregnancy and offspring: Author. dis. Cand. honey. Sciences., Leningrad. 1990, 19 p.
- Features of the formation of the organs of the immune system in rats born from females with chronic toxic hepatitis / AzizovaF.Kh., Tukhvatulin FF, Tursunmetov IR, Tukhgaev K.R. // Medical business (Kiev "Health"), No. 2, 2001, S.100-103.
- Tukhtaev K.R. and other Structural and functional relationships of immunocompetent cells of the mammary gland of lactating rats and small intestine of rat rats during breastfeeding // Morphology, No.6, 124, 2003, S. 70-72.
- Hasanov B. B. Mammogenesis of endocrine boshariluvi // TibbietdaYangiKun, No. 4, 2019, 92-100 b.