Main Article Content
This article discusses one of four language learning skills that elementary school students should acquire in their native (Uzbek) language classes - reading comprehension skills, methodological approaches to subject areas.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- KasyanenkoA.I. Working with text in literary reading lessons. https://http://www.rostovipk.ru:99/ripkro/2019/02/795/kasyanova.
- SobolevO.V. Understanding the text: why, whom, what and how to teach. https://rus.1sept.ru/article.php?ID=200702305.
- Cheryl J. Gowie “Psycholinguistic strategies for improving reading comprehension”, The elementary school Journal, Volume 79, number 2. Dec.2015.
- Jongsma Eugene Allen “An analysis of the language patterns of standardized reading comprehension tests and their effect on the reading comprehension of fourth grade students”. Indiana University, ProQuest Dissertations Publishing, 1971.
- Sorokoumova Elena Aleksandrovna "Formation of cognitive activity of younger schoolchildren through understanding the text" abstract, Nizhny Novgorod, 1995.
- K. Kasimova, S. Matchonov, H. Gulomova, Sh. Yuldasheva, Sh. Sariev. Methods of teaching the native language (textbook for students of the Faculty of Primary Education): - Tashkent: Publisher, 2009. - 352 pages.