Main Article Content
The article describes the scientific backgroundsof ecological valeology as the basis of professional pedagogical training to being activities in the educational institutions. They begin with the scientific ideas and scientific works addressed to theinterconnectionof the well-being of the people with the well-heing of the environment. However, the scientific knowledge can be formed in a different order than their backgrounds. So it happened in reality.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated January 14, 1992 N 513-XII on physical education and sports "(New edition, approved by the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated September 4, 2015 N ZRU-394)
- Vernadsky V.I. Biosphere and noosphere [Text] / V.I. Vernadsky. - M .: Nauka, 1989 .-- 262 p.
- Treasurers, V.P. Fundamentals of General Valeology: textbook [Text] / V.P. Treasurers. - M.: Publishing House "Institute of Practical Psychology." Voronezh: NPO MODEK, 1997. - 48 p.
- Comenius, J.A. Great didactics [Text] / Ya.A. Comenius L. Selected pedagogical compositions: in 2 vols. - M.: Pedagogy, 1984. - 1 318 p.
- Orekhova I.L. The conceptual foundations of the diversification of environmental-valeological training of teachers - in the aspect of educational anthropology [Text] / I.L. Orekhova, Z.I. Tyumaseva, L.I. Ponomareva. - St. Petersburg: Publishing House of IP Nikiforov ("Asterion - Press"), 2010. - 248 p.