Main Article Content
The article provides information on the use of information and communication technologies in preschool education, their specifics, and the improvement of the effectiveness of ICT-based learning. The reason for using information technology in modern preschool education is the rapidly developed information society, the widespread use of multimedia technologies, electronic information resources, network technologies as a means of training and education. The introduction of information and communication technologies in preschool educational organization (PEO) helps participants in educational relations to improve the quality of the educational process. The use of information technologies in education makes it possible to significantly enrich, qualitatively update the educational process in the PEO and increase its effectiveness
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- Shoyqulov Sh. Q. Adobe Flash dasturida maktabgacha ta’lim tarbiyalanuvchilari va boshlang‘ich sinf o‘quvchilari uchun interfaol o‘quv materiallari tayyorlash. O‘quv- uslubiy qo‘llanma, Nasaf, QarshiDU: 2012 (Shoykulov Sh. K. Create interactive learning materials for preschoolers and elementary school pupils in Adobe Flash. Educational-methodical manual, Nasaf, Karshi SU: 2012).
- Shoyqulov Sh. Q. Adobe Flash dasturida maktabgacha ta’lim tarbiyalanuvchilari va boshlang‘ich sinf o‘quvchilari uchun animatsion- rivojlantiruvchi o‘yin loyihalari. O‘quv- uslubiy qo‘llanma, Nasaf, QarshiDU: 2014 (Shoykulov Sh. K. Create animated and educational game projects for preschoolers and elementary school pupils in Adobe Flash. Educational-methodical manual, Nasaf, KarshiSU: 2014).
- Xia Liu, Eugenia I.Toki, Jenny Pange. The Use of ICT in Preschool Education in Greece and China: A Comparative Study, Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences. Volume 112, 7 February 2014, Pages 1167-1176. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.sbspro.2014.01.1281
- Jie-Qi Chen, Charles Chang. Using computers in early childhood classrooms: Teachers' attitudes, skills and practices. The Journal of Early Childhood Research. Volume: 4 issue: 2, page(s): 169-188. June 1, 2006. https://doi.org/10.1177/1476718X06063535
- Fesakis, G., Sofroniou, C., Mavroudi, E. Using the Internet for Communicative Learning Activities in Kindergarten: The Case of the "Shapes Planet". Early Childhood Education Journal volume 38, pages385–392(2011). ISSN: 10823301. DOI: 10.1007/s10643-010-0422-0