Main Article Content
It is known that the storage of agricultural raw materials is an important step in providing the population with food. Storage of fruits and vegetables should be organized in such a way that these food products do not lose their inherent taste and smell, then remain fresh, do not mold and do not rot.
The article presents the results of studies on the effect of treatment with various sorbents on the preservation of certain types of fruits and vegetables. It was found that treatment with organosilicon biostimulants provides 98% yield of potatoes and vegetables after prolonged storage. The use of expanded vermiculite as a sorbent material for storing fruits, vegetables and tubers has also been studied. The use of vermiculite increases the yield of standard products by 12.1%.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- Chernikov V. A., Sokolov O. A. // Environmentally friendly products. - M .: KolosS, 2009 .-- 438 p.
- L.A. Unmentionable. "Modern technologies for storage and processing of fruits and vegetables". - Moscow, FGNU “Rosinformagrotech”, 2009, 172 p.
- Nazirova R. M., Sulaymonov O. N., Usmonov N. B. //Qishloq xo'jalik mahsulotlarini saqlash omborlari va texnologiyalari // O'quv qo'llanma. Premier Publishing s.r.o. Vienna - 2020. 128 bet.
- E.P. Shirokov, VI Polegaev “Storage and processing of crop production with the basics of standardization and certification” - Moscow “Kolos”, 2000, 255 p.
- V. I. Manzhesov, I. A. Popov, D.S. Shchedrin "Technology of storage of crop products" - Moscow "Kolos" - 2005, 392 p.
- Nazirova R.M., Usmonov NB, Khaitov R., Tukhtashev F.E.// Influence of cultivation conditions and storage regimes on the chemical composition of carrots // “Problems of modern science and education” scientific-methodical journal. Publishing house "Problems of Science". Moscow, 2020. No. 5 (150). pp. 16-19.
- Nazirova RM, Usmonov NB, Sulaimonov RI // Change in the chemical composition of potato tubers during storage // “Problems of modern science and education” scientific and methodological journal. Publishing house "Problems of Science". Moscow, 2020. No. 6 (151). pp. 19-22.
- Nazirova RM, Kurbanova US, Usmonov NB. // Features of ozone treatment of some types of fruits and vegetables for their long-term storage // Universum: chemistry and biology: scientific journal. - No. 6 (72). M., Ed. "MCNO", 2020, pages 6-9. Electron. print version publ. - http://7universum.com/ru/nature/archive/category/6-72