Main Article Content
The article presents the tools and methods of developing students' spatial imagination in the teaching of descriptive geometry and engineering graphics with the help of modern computer technology and computer graphics.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- Kakhharov A.A. Method of development of emergency descriptions of students in training scientific geometry. European Journal of Research and Reflection in Educational Sciences. Vol. 7 No. 12, 2019 Special Issue: Education in Uzbekistan ISSN 2056-585. 68-74 p.
- Kakhkharov A.A. Features of teaching descriptive geometry and engineering graphics using modern computer technologies // Nauka-rastudent.ru. - 2015. - No. 06 (18) / [Electronic resource] - Access mode. – URL: http://nauka-rastudent.ru/18/2733/
- Ostrozhkov P.A. The technology of organizing independent work of students of technical universities in the process of graphic training.Author ... dissertation of the candidate of pedagogical sciences. Tambov 2009.26 p.
- Volkova Yu.A. An integrative approach to the formation and development of spatial representations in younger students. Abstract of a thesis ... dissertation on pedagogical sciences. Moscow 2004.20p.
- Rusinova L.P. Formation of system-spatial thinking of students of technical universities (on the example of teaching descriptive geometry). Abstract of a thesis ... dissertation on pedagogical sciences. Izhevsk 2007.22 p.
- Zanfirova L.V. Formation of technical thinking in the process of training students of agricultural engineering universities. Abstract of a thesis ... dissertation on pedagogical sciences. Moscow 2008.24 p.
- Xamraqulov A.K. Methods of using computer technology in the teaching of descriptive geometry (on the example of the subject "Descriptive geometry and engineering graphics"). Diss…. Cand.pedagogical sciences. – Namangan 2009. – 143 p.
- A. V. Petukhova. Multimedia course "Descriptive geometry, engineering and computer graphics": development and implementation experience. Novosibirsk State Pedagogical University Bulletin. 4(20)2014 www.vestnik.nspu.ru ISSN 2226-3365
- Karimova, V. N., Alimova, D. K. & Azimov, A. T. (2019). Teaching the discipline “descriptive geometry” for students of the specialty “mechanical engineering” at the present stage. European Journal of Research and Reflection in Educational Sciences, 7 (3), 78-82.
- Alimova, D. K., Karimova, V. N. &Muminova, D. S. (2019). Methods of teaching a subject “descriptive geometry and engineering graphics”. European Journalof Research and Reflectionin Educational Sciences, 7 (4), 30-34.
- Neda Bokan, Marko Ljucovi´c, Srdjan Vukmirovi´c. Computer-Aided Teaching of Descriptive Geometry. Journal for Geometry and Graphics Volume 13 (2009), No. 2, 221–229.
- Ramo´n Rubio Garcı´a, Javier Sua´rez Quiro´s, Ramo´n Gallego Santos,Santiago Martı´n Gonza´lez, Samuel Mora´n Fernanz. Interactive multimedia animation with Macromedia Flashin Descriptive Geometry teaching. Computers & Education 49 (2007) 615–639.
- Charles A. Rankowski, Minaruth Galey. Effectiveness of multimedia in teaching descriptive geometry. Educational Technology Research and Development. ECTJ, VOL. 27, NO. 2, PAGES 114-120 ISSN 0148-5806
- Mirtoxirovna, A. M. (2020). THE SCIENTIFIC LEGACY OF ABU JA'FAR MUHAMMAD IBN JARIR IBN YAZID IBNKATHIR IBN GHALIB AT-TABARI AND THE IMPORTANCE OF TARIKH AR-RUSUL VAL-MULUK. Journal of Critical Reviews, 7(5), 923-925.
- Mirtoxirovna, A. M. (2020). About copies, translations and editions of the work" tarikh ar-rusul val-muluk". ACADEMICIA: An International Multidisciplinary Research Journal, 10(4), 754-758.
- Mirtoxirovna, A. M. (2020). About the persian translation of" tarikh ar-rusul val muluk". ACADEMICIA: An International Multidisciplinary Research Journal, 10(6), 416-419.