Main Article Content
The dental system is a complete biomechanical system, so if a pathological change occurs in one of their links, it can negatively affect the dental system and the entire body. Loss of one or more teeth in a row of teeth, abnormal bites, incorrect placement of teeth can lead to a violation of occlusion and subsequent pathological changes in the temporomandibular joint. The loss of unilateral molars leads to unilateral chewing of the patient, which leads to asymmetry of muscle activity and changes in the process of the lower jaw joint (khvatova V. A. 2003).According to many scientists, TMJ dysfunction is based on occlusive disorders of the teeth and dentition. Functional occlusion is disrupted as a result of defects in the dentition. Asymmetry of the condyle activity leads to an asymmetric location of the joint head, damage to the nerve end leads to damage to the joint capsule, damage to the peripheral region of the disk and circulatory disorders in the articular organs, which leads to various pains (Ivasenko P. M., Miskevich M. I., Savchenko R. K., Simakhov R. V. 2007; Semenov R. R., Karpov S. M, Khatuaeva A. A., Karpov A. S. 2014).Dental defects and dental anomalies in children remain one of the most urgent problems if they are not detected at an early stage and are not promptly eliminated, which leads to functional losses in the temporomandibular joint.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- Aliev Z. U. Regional features of the prevalence of dental-facial anomalies in children // Bulletin of problems of biology and medicine. - 2012. – Vol. 2, No. 2. – Pp. 237-240.
- Bulycheva E. A. Differentiated approach to the development of pathogenetic therapy of patients with temporomandibular joint dysfunction complicated by masticatory muscle hypertension: dis. ... doctor of medical Sciences : 14.00.14. - SPb, 2010. - 392 p.
- Dmitrieva L. A. modern aspects of clinical Periodontology / L. A. Dmitrieva // M., - 2009. – 125C.
- Elovikova T. M. Sialology in therapeutic dentistry /T. M. Elovikova, S. S. Grigoriev //Yekaterinburg: Publishing House"CIRCULATION". - 2018. -192s.
- Egorov P. M., Karapetyan I. S. Pain dysfunction of the temporomandibular joint. , Medicine publishing house M,1996.-122 s
- Mirtoxirovna, A. M. (2020). THE SCIENTIFIC LEGACY OF ABU JA'FAR MUHAMMAD IBN JARIR IBN YAZID IBNKATHIR IBN GHALIB AT-TABARI AND THE IMPORTANCE OF TARIKH AR-RUSUL VAL-MULUK. Journal of Critical Reviews, 7(5), 923-925.
- Mirtoxirovna, A. M. (2020). About copies, translations and editions of the work" tarikh ar-rusul val-muluk". ACADEMICIA: An International Multidisciplinary Research Journal, 10(4), 754-758.
- Mirtoxirovna, A. M. (2020). About the persian translation of" tarikh ar-rusul val muluk". ACADEMICIA: An International Multidisciplinary Research Journal, 10(6), 416-419.