Main Article Content
Isolated CPL sopr is detected in 25.6-35.0% of patients with CPL, more often occurs in complicated, recurrent forms, accompanied by pronounced structural-functional and aesthetic (when localized on the red border of the lips) disorders, leads to a decrease in the dental components of the quality of life (Libik T. V., 2010; Ron G. I., Akmalova G. M., 2014; Chuikin S. V. et al., 2015; Zhovtyak P. B., Grigoriev S. S., 2017; Lopez-Jornet P., Camacho-Alonso F., 2010; Scully C., carrozzo M., 2008). If CPL accounts for from 1.5 to 2.5% of cases of dermatological diseases, then its manifestations occupy the first place in the structure of the incidence of COPD (from 35.0 to 50.0% in different populations); combined CPL-Associated skin and mucosal lesions, including COPD, are detected in 45.0-75.0% of patients with CPD, which determines the extensive aspect of the problem's relevance (Pankratov V. G, Gorbatsevich D. S., 2012; Olisova O. Yu. et al., 2015).
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- Abolmasov N. G., Abolmasov N. N., Bychkov V. A., al-Ha-Kim A. orthopedic dentistry: Textbook. for students - Moscow: Medpress-inform, 2011. - 8th ed. - 512 p.: ill.
- Arutyunov S. D., solovykh E. A., Molchanov K. A. Psychological features of elderly and senile patients and their manifestations in providing them with dental care // Russian dental journal - 2008. - no. 2. - Pp. 46-49.
- Brovko V. V., Kresnikova Yu. V., Onufriev A. B., Maly A. Yu. Results of orthopedic treatment of partial absence of teeth in elderly patients // Russian dentistry. - 2009. - Vol. 2. No. 1. - P. 55-59.
- Bulgakova A. I. Clinical and immunological aspects of treatment of chronic generalized periodontitis: Monograph / A. I. Bulgakov, Yu. A. Medvedev. - Ufa, 2008. -p. 39-56.
- Grudyanov A. I., Zorina O. A. methods of diagnostics of inflammatory periodontal diseases. - M.: MIA, 2009. - 316 p.
- Kobzar A. I. Applied mathematical statistics, Moscow, 2006, 814 p .
- Lebedenko I. Yu., Ibragimov T. I., Ryakhovsky A. N. Functional and hardware research methods in orthopedic dentistry. - M., 2003. - 128 p.
- Maly A. Yu., Miroshnikova E. S., Kovalenko A. Y. Algorithm of management of patients with partial absence of teeth, complicated by secondary vertical deformations // dental-Revue. - 2007. - No. 6.
- Rabukhina N. Oh, Arsenin. I., Golubeva G. I. On the role of orthopantomography in identifying the characteristics of the relationship of the dentition // Dentistry. - 2007. - No. 2. -P. 38-40.
- Irgashevich, D. A. (2020). Development of national network (tas-ix). ACADEMICIA: An International Multidisciplinary Research Journal, 10 (5), 144-151.
- Irgashevich, D. A. (2019). Development of national network and corporate networks (in the case of Tas-IX network). International Journal of Human Computing Studies, 1(1), 1-5.