Main Article Content
It is known that the complexity of diagnosing TMJ SD is associated with the lack of a clear understanding of the mechanism of occurrence, the variety and variability of symptoms of this pathology, therefore, today, to identify the symptoms of pathology, a number of research methods are carried out, which includes clinical and functional , anthropometric, immune-microbiological and instrumental methods have been studied. SBD TMJ is the most common pathology, which is inextricably linked to the disruption of the masticatory muscles, primarily the lateral pterygoid .
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- Abolmasov NN, Geletin PN Selective grinding of teeth / - Smolensk, 2010. - 160 p.
- Antonik MM et al. Analysis of static and dynamic occlusion of the dentition on diagnostic models // Russian dental journal. - 2011. - No. 1. - S. 4-5.
- Bulanova TV Standardization of the protocol of magnetic resonance imaging of the temporomandibular joints // Bulletin of roentgenology and radiology. - 2004. - T. 2. - S. 15-19.
- Gafforov S.A., Nazarov O. Zh. Temporomandibular joint syndromes and symptoms. Clinic, diagnosis and treatment: teaching method. allowance. - 2012.
- Dergilev AP Magnetic resonance imaging of the temporomandibular joint. - M .: GEOTAR-Media, 2005 .-- 72 p.
- Dolgalev AA, Bragin AE Comparative X-ray analysis in dysfunctions of the temporomandibular joint // Kuban Scientific Medical Bulletin. - 2008. - No. 3-4. - S. 25-28.
- Iskhakov I.R. Mannanova F.F. Secondary displacement of the lower jaw - one of the main risk factors for the development of dysfunctional diseases of the temporomandibular joint // Practical Medicine. - 2012. - No. 56. - S. 110-112.
- rgashevich, D. A. (2019). Development of national network and corporate networks (in the case of Tas-IX network). International Journal of Human Computing Studies, 1(1), 1-5.
- Irgashevich, D. A. (2020). Development of national network (tas-ix). ACADEMICIA: An International Multidisciplinary Research Journal, 10 (5), 144-151.