Main Article Content
The results of the effect of a complex modifier based on a polycarboxylate superplasticizer and a zeolite-containing rock on the rheological properties of cement systems are presented. The results of the structural viscosity and ultimate stress from the consumption of the superplasticizer are presented.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- Dorofeev. V.S. Technological damage to building materials and structures / V.S. Dorofeev, V.N. Vyrova. - Odessa, 1998 .-- 168 p.
- Opoczky L. Multicomponent composite cements / L. Opoczky, F.D. Tamas: in Advances in cement technology: chemistry, manufacture and testing / S.N. Ghosh [editor]. - Second ed. - New Delhi: Tech Books Intern., 2002. - P. 559-591.
- Bazhenov Yu.M., Demyanova V.S., Kalashnikov V.I. Modified high-quality concretes / Scientific publication.- M .: Publishing house of the Association of building universities, 2006.-368 p.
- Adylkhodzhaev A.I., Makhamataliev I.M., Ilyasov A.T. Structural and rheological characteristics of ceramic masses based on loess-like loams and zeolite-containing rocks of Uzbekistan with a technological additive from guza-share // Architecture. Building. Design. Tashkent - 2018.-TABI, Special issue. - S.55-59.
- Kalashnikov V.I. Fundamentals of plasticization of mineral dispersed systems for the production of building materials: author. dis. for a job. learned. doctorate degree in tech. sciences. - Voronezh, 1996 .-- 89 p.
- Dvorkin L.I., Dvorkin L.O. Fundamentals of Concrete Science. - SPb .: Stroybeton, 2006 .-- 692 p.