Main Article Content
The reform of the education and training system in the Republic of Uzbekistan, as well as raising it to the level of developed countries, is being paid great attention as a priority direction of the state policy. Now it is known to everyone that the system of continuous education and training has become a decisive and important factor in the development of innovation in harmonya with the modern requirements of any state. In this article highlights of modern educational technologies and innovative activity of teacher in higher education system.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- Mirziyoyev Sh. ”Critical analysis, strict discipline of procedures and personal responsibility should be the daily rule of the activities of each leader". –Tashkent, 2017.–P.45.
- Karimov I. The harmonious generation is the foundation of Uzbekistan's development. –T.: "East", 1997.
- Resolution of the president of the Republic of Uzbekistan “On measures for the further development of the higher education system”. Newspaper "Xalqsuzi". 2017 year, 21 April, № 79 (6773)
- Irgashevich, D. A. (2019). Development of national network and corporate networks (in the case of Tas-IX network). International Journal of Human Computing Studies, 1(1), 1-5.
- Dadamuhamedov, A. (2019). The role of information and communications technologies in pilgrimage tourism in Uzbekistan. The Light of Islam, 2019(1), 17.
- Дадамухамедов, А. И. (2017). РАЗВИТИЕ НАЦИОНАЛЬНОЙ СЕТИ И КОРПОРАТИВНОЙ СЕТИ (НА ПРИМЕРЕ СЕТИ ІХ). Актуальные научные исследования в современном мире, (3-2), 133-137