Main Article Content
This article deals with Formation of adaptations to family relations in the upbringing of the children`s houses.
house, children, adaptation, changes, relation.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
How to Cite
Suvonova Dilbar Nabievna, “FORMATION OF ADAPTATIONS TO FAMILY RELATIONS IN THE UPBRINGING OF THE CHILDREN`S HOUSE”, IEJRD - International Multidisciplinary Journal, vol. 5, no. CONGRESS, p. 2, Oct. 2020.
- Devis L. A. Psychocorrection of self-awareness as a condition for the formation of positive relationships between children of primary school age who are brought up in an orphanage. / Author. dis. Cand. the course of studies. Sciences: Moscow, 1993. –S. 23.
- Komissarenko I. T. the effects of communication of children with adults on the formation of relationships of children with their peers. // "New research in psychology", 1977, № 1(16). -P. 45-48.
- Lisin, M. I. Communication with older children in the first 7 years of life. / Problems of General, age and educational psychology. Edited by V. V. Davydov, Moscow, 1978 pp. 237-252.
- Lisina M. I. problems of ontogenesis of communication. - M.: "Pedagogy", 1986.- P. 143.
- Prikhozhan a.m. personal development in conditions of mental deprivation. – M., 1991. -P. 99-100.