Main Article Content
The goal of this research is to elicit the list of linguistic, pragmatic and cultural parameters that characterize strong linguistic personality and on the other hand week linguistic personality along with generalized average linguistic personality and to define their verbal behavior during verbal communication. In this regard, it is necessary to define individual stylistic characteristics for a strong linguistic personality; to determine skills and knowledge for a strong linguistic personality taking into consideration unique interpersonal and intercultural communication; to review the national, cultural specifics for the strong linguistic personality who belongs to English-American speech culture; to reveal the motives leading to formation of the English-speaking strong linguistic personality; to analyze the communicative problems of the weak linguistic personality. The aspects mentioned above have determined the fact that in our study we refer to such issues as parameterization and linguistic personality behavior in the field of interpersonal and intercultural communication, the search for the people’s talk exchange optimum alternatives
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- Karimov I.A. The legal guarantee of our great future. – Tashkent, main editorial office of the Eastern publishing and printing concert, 1993, 27-28-page.
- Baubekova Z.D.Instructions in the methodology of educational work. - T. 1991 y.
- Ismailova Z. Methods of Organization of educational work.T.:2006.
- Mevlonova R., O'to'raeva, K.Kholigberdiev.Pedagogy.- T.: "Teacher", 2002.
- Mevlonova R., B. Normurodova, N. Rahmonkulova, method of educational work.- T.: "Medicine-book", 2010.
- Artikov N.A., Zhurayev A.C. School, family and Community Partnership Council. T.: "Teacher", 1989.
- Ochilov M. "Teacher-architect of the heart" T.: "Teacher" 2001.
- Ochilov M. "Teacher etiquette" T.: "Teacher" 1997.
- Rovinskiy P.I. Methods of educational work.. - T. 1991 y.
- Rakhimjonov N. ” The role of the family in the formation of Youth Economic Thinking " T., 2005 (B.M.I.)