Main Article Content
The article describes the humus of the irrigated soils of the right and left sides of the Chirchik River cone, the upper (Upper Chirchik, Kibray), middle (Middle) and lower (Chinoz and Kuyichirchik) parts (on the terraces).
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- Arinushkina EV Guide to chemical analysis of soil. Published by Moscow University, Moscow.1970.
- Имомалиев А. Problems of increasing soil fertility. Magazine "Agriculture of Uzbekistan". -Tashkent. 1978. -№4.
- Ismailova A., Niyazaliev B. Influence of mineral and non-conventional fertilizers on soil mass. Journal "Agriculture and Water Management of Uzbekistan". -Tashkent. 2020. -№6. –P.38
- Nazarov M., Gaybullaeva M., Parpiev D. Journal "Agro ILM - Agriculture and Water Management of Uzbekistan" - Tashkent. 2020. -№4. –P.69
- Kuziev Zh.M., Khalilov N.Zh. Agrochemical characteristics of irrigated soils of Buka district. Journal "Agrochemical protection and plant quarantine". -Tashkent. 2019. -№2. –B.10
- Sattarov Zh.S., Abdullaev SA, Sidikov S., Khaidmuhamedova ZL, Kosimov U., Akbarov N. Agrochemistry. -Tashkent. 2011
- Sulaymonov BA, R. Tillaev. The agricultural strategy of the republic has been defined. Journal "Agrochemical protection and plant quarantine". -Tashkent. 2019. -№5. –B.6
- Kholikov B. New crop rotation systems and soil fertility. Tashkent. 2010.