Main Article Content
This paper describes an IOT application“Alexa based Smart Home Monitoring System” which helps people to monitor and control their house, even if they are miles away from their home.This is achieved by developing a system by harnessing the power of IoT to provide flexible and scalable architecture for home automation. It will provide security, energy efficient and easy to use with capability of controlling and monitoring home appliances from anywhere in the world by using a simple command.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- R. Aravindhan,” Home Automation Using Wi-Fi Interconnection”, International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET), Volume: 04 Issue: 03 Mar -2017
- TianXie,” Amazon Alexa as a Case Study”, Issue: 08 Apr 2018
- Gauravpanwar, RajatMaurya, Rajesh Rawat, RohitKanswal and PrafukRanjan,” Home automation using IOT application”, International journal of smart home(IJSH), Sep -2017
- Ravi Wankhade , ShashankKarhade , Pratik Mohite , Kanchan Dhole , AkashGanvir , BhartiKhedkar , SharayuSangekar, “Home Automation System Based on IOT using Cellular Devices”, International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET), Volume: 06 Issue: 01 feb-2019
- R. SuganthaLakshmi , P. Karthika , A. Rajalakshmi , M. Sathya,” Smart-Home Automation Using IoT-Based Sensing and Monitoring Platform”, International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET), Volume: 05 Issue: 01 feb-2019