Main Article Content
In recent years, waiting time in hospitals, issue of emergency admissions and charge for medical treatment are more. It increases the workload of doctors as well as hospital staff. Managing the quality treatment providing to patient is issue in fitness care. To overcome this, the need of patient monitoring system arises. In this system human body parameters are monitored in different ways through various type of sensors, wearable electronic devices. The main aim of this technology is to continuously keep the track of patient’s physiological parameters and reflect the accurate records to the doctor personal computer or Smartphone. Now the days in hospitals, patient’s physiological parameters are constantly monitored by doctors or by different group of hospital paramedical staff for tracking continuous record of patient. It's a monotonous technique which not useful for nowadays. In this proposed system transmitting module continuously detects patient’s physiological parameter using the network of sensor and detectors. The zigbee module is used for transmitting and receiving the data and at last it displays on doctors monitor or cell phone. It also gives notifications about the critical condition of patient to the doctor’s smart phone through gsm module.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- Deepa and P. N. Kumar, "Patient health monitoring based on ZigBee module," 2013 International Conference on Optical Imaging Sensor and Security (ICOSS), Coimbatore, 2013, pp.1-4.
- doi: 10.1109/ICOISS.2013.6678411
- M. Imdoukh, Y. Khalil, A. Rady and M. Khanafer, "Zealth: ZigBee-Based WBAN System for e-Health Monitoring," 2017 9th IEEE-GCC Conference and Exhibition (GCCCE), Manama, 2017, pp. 1-9. doi:10.1109/IEEEGCC.2017.8448094
- K. D. Singh and A. K. Joshi, "Cost effective open source wireless body sensor networking through zigBee," 2017 International Conference on Communication and Signal Processing (ICCSP), Chennai, 2017, pp. 0866-0869. doi:10.1109/ICCSP.2017.8286491
- O. Apostu, B. Hagiu and S. Paşca, "Wireless ECG monitoring and alarm system using ZigBee," 2011 7TH INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON ADVANCED TOPICS IN ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING (ATEE), Bucharest, 2011, pp.1-4.
- T. Kim and D. Kim, "Opportunistic Shortcut Tree Routing in ZigBee Networks," in IEEE Sensors Journal, vol. 16, no. 12, pp. 5107- 5115, June15, 2016.
- doi: 10.1109/JSEN.2016.2557344
- S. Majumder, M. A. Rahman, M. S. Islam and D. Ghosh, "Design and Implementation of a Wireless Health Monitoring System for Remotely Located Patients," 2018 4th International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Information & Communication Technology (iCEEiCT), Dhaka, Bangladesh, 2018, pp. 86-91. doi:10.1109/CEEICT.2018.8628077
- A.Sagahyroon,F.Aloul,A.R.Al-Ali,M.S. Bahrololoum, F. Makhsoos and N. Hussein, "Monitoring patients' signs wirelessly," 2011 1st Middle East Conference on Biomedical Engineering, Sharjah, 2011, pp. 283-286.doi: 10.1109/MECBME.2011.5752121
- Purneema punitsingh, Zigbee and GSM based , Patient health care monitoring system 2014.
- International Conference on Electronics Communication systems (ICECS) Coimbatore, 2014 G. Airij, R. Sudirman and U. U. Sheikh,"GSM and GPS Based Real-Time Remote Physiological Signals Monitoring and Stress Analysis, Processing and Systems (ICBAPS), Kuching, 2018, pp.130-135, doi: 10.1109/ICBAPS.2018.8527406
- Kim, S. H. Kim, J. Yang, S. Yoo and D.Kim, "Neighbor Table Based Shortcut Tree Routing in ZigBee Wireless Networks," in IEEE Transactions on Parallel andDistributed Systems, vol. 25, no. 3, pp. 706- 716, March 2014. Doi: 10.1109/TPDS.2014.9