Main Article Content
This work is used to save the time and dependency of labor. Using combination of wireless system network to manage and monitor environment parameter like, light intensity, fan, water & temperature are monitored and controller automatically. This system helps farmers also to monitor the poultry farm, it is combination of Arduino Nano, gassensor, LDR sensor, water sensor& temperature sensor work easier. The changes in this system is observe using LCD display.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- Rupali B. Mahale, Dr. S. S. Sonavane , “Smart Poultry farm: An Integrated solution using WSN and GPRS based network”, International Journal of Advanced Research in computer Engineering & Technology (IJARCET) Volume 5, Issue 6, June 2016.
- Archana M P1, Uma S K2,”Monitoring and controlling of poultry farm using IOT”, International Journal of Innovative Research in Computer and Communication Engineering, Vol. 6, Issue 4, April 2018.
- Shubham Mitkari, Ashwini Pingle, “IOT Based Smart Poultry Farm”, International Research Journal of engineering and Technology (IRJET) Volume 6, Issue 3, March 2019.
- Lata S. Handigolkar, M.L. Kavya, “IOT based smart poultry farming using commodity hardware and software”, Bonfring International Journal of Software Engineering and Soft Computing, Vol. 6, Special issue, October 2016.
- Geetanjali A. Choukidar, Prof. N. A. Dawande, “Smart poultry farm automation and monitoring system”, IEEE, June 2017