Main Article Content
This project is made to verify whether the nuts and bolts are tightened at output stage. The model has been programmed by embedded system which works as a wireless communication system using some input-output peripherals. The major components used are Nrf24L01, LM1117 (voltage Regulator) & Atmega8. The transmission of signals between the transmitter and receiver is carried out wirelessly through SPI (Serial Peripheral Interface). In this model we are using 4 transmitters and 1 receiver where the nrf are connected at the transmitters and receivers for the communication. A seven segment display is connected at the receiver end to show the count of number of nuts tightened. So basically this project gives us the verification whether the nuts are tightened properly with the help of torque-wrench.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- P. D. Hohmann "Advantages of Traceability by using torque transfer standard TTS" XIII IMEKO World Congress pp. 253-256 1994.
- K. Ogushi A. Nishino K. Maeda K. Ueda "Range Expansion of the Reference Torque Wrench Calibration Service to 5 kNm at NMIJ" Measurement
- "JIS B4652" "Hand torque tools - Requirements and test methods" 2008.
- K.Ogushi T. Ota K. Ueda "Calibration of a torque wrench checker using the reference torque wrench" in 25th Sensing Forum Japan Saga pp. 183-186 2008.
- "The Guideline for Calibration Laboratories of Torque Testing Machines and/or Torque Wrench Tester" Japan Measuring Instruments Federation 2007.