Main Article Content
India is a growing country in every aspect from population to the water consumption. So to overcome the efforts of the man power and to save the water from being wasted. This project propose implementation of Dynamic Water Irrigation System to water the plants and crop field in smart way without any human efforts. Indian economy has major contribution in agriculture sector by upgrading the irrigation system and by making it autonomous using parameters such as (Soil, Temperature, Humidity) provided by the sensors and controlled by the controllers such as node MCU, and also the system / prototype is monitored with the help of Wi-Fi connectivity system can be used by domestic / commercial purpose
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- Prof. R.Vagulabranan, M.Karthikeyan,V.Sasikala, “Automatic Irrigation soil Moisture content” 2016 International Research Journal of Engineering and the Technology (IRJET).
- Prof. P. Sindhuja, M. Prathusha,“Solar Driven Arduino Based Automatic Irrigation System” 2016 International Journal of Advance research in Biology engg. Science & Tech. (IJARBEST).
- J. Ashok, M. Balaji, S. Dhinakaran, M. dhanesh Kumar and et al. “A Study on ed Automatic Real time Water Irrigation Management System” 2017 Journal of Chemical Pharmaceutical Science. ISSN:0974-2115.
- AshikaPremkumar, P. Monisha, RengarjanAmirtharajan, “IoT Assisted Automation Irrigation System Using Wireless Sensor Nodes” 2018 International Conference on Computer Communication and Informatics (ICCCI), Combatore, India.
- H. A. Mansour, “Performance Automatic sprinkler Irrigation Management for Production and Quality of Different Egyptian Wheat Varities” 2015 Internation Journal of Chem Tech Research, CODEN (USA): IJCRGG, ISSN: 0974-4290.
- R. Nandhini, S. Poovizhi and et al, “Arduino based Smart Irrigation System Using IoT” 2017 3rd National Conference on Intelligent Information and Computing Tech, IICT.
- Devika CM, Karthika Bose and et al, “Automatic Plant Iriigation System using Arduino” Proceedings of 2017 IEEE International Conference on Circuits and Systems (ICCS2017).
- Dr. P. Banumathi, D. Saravanan, M. Sathiyapriya, V. Saranya, “An Android based Automatic Irrigation System Using Bayesian Network with SMS and Voice Alert” 2017 International Journal of Scientific Research in Computer Science, Engineering And Information Technology, IJSRCSEIT | Volume 2 | Issue 2 | ISSN: 2456-3307.