Main Article Content
Smart Parking System is a giant stride towards smart cities. It is an intelligent system that takes care of finding a free parking slot for the user and reserving the chosen slot. It frees the user up from the task of locating a free parking slot, thus saving up a considerable amount of time for the user. Along with helping the users out, it also helps achieve the objectives of the smart city by reducing traffic congestion, fuel expenditure and the release of pollutants into the atmosphere. It increases traffic management. This system walks hand in hand with digitalization by maintaining transparency with users. A smart parking system delivers enriched and hassle-free parking experience to users
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- S. Rajbhandari, B. Thareja, V. Deep and D. Mehrotra, "IoT Based Smart Parking System," 2018 International Conference on Innovation and Intelligence for Informatics, Computing, and Technologies (3ICT), Sakhier,Bahrain,2018,pp.1-5.
- Z. Chaczko and R. Braun, "Learning data engineering: Creating IoT apps using the node-RED and the RPI technologies," 2017 16th International Conference on Information Technology Based Higher Education and Training (ITHET), Ohrid, 2017, pp. 1-8.
- G. G. Desai and P. P. Bartakke, "Real-Time Implementation Of Indian License Plate Recognition System," 2018 IEEE Punecon, Pune, India, 2018,pp.1-5.
- P. Sadhukhan, "An IoT-based E-parking system for smart cities," 2017 International Conference on Advances in Computing, Communications and Informatics (ICACCI), Udupi, 2017, pp. 1062-1066.
- A. Khanna and R. Anand, "IoT based smart parking system," 2016 International Conference on Internet of Things and Applications (IOTA), Pune, 2016, pp. 266-270.