Main Article Content
This project presents a design of weather monitoring system. It stores data collected at some pre-determined sampling interval, with date and time stamps for later retrieval with real-time notifications for supervision and analysis of different environmental parameters like temperature, humidity, atmospheric pressure, wind speed, wind direction, air quality, light intensity, amount of rainfall and co-ordinates of the location. It consists of an Arduino UNO (micro-processor) which acts as a gateway to collect data and information through different probes. Such type of system can be used in controlled environment like agriculture farms and aqua culture. The idea behind it is mainly weather monitoring and forecasting at micro-ecological level, monitoring upcoming situations to sound alerts during unfavorable circumstances.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- Laskar, M. Rahaman, R. Bhattacharjee, M. Sau Giri, and P. Bhattacharya. "Weather forecasting using Arduino based cube-sat." Procedia Computer Science 89 (2016): 320-323.
- Jitendra Singh , Rehan Mohammed , Mradul Kankaria , Roshan Panchal, Sachin Singh , Rahul Sharma, “Arduino Based Weather Monitoring System”, International Journal of Advanced in Management, Technology and Engineering Sciences 3, vol. 8, 2018.
- Nandagiri, Kiranmai, and Jhansi Rani Mettu. "Implementation of Weather Monitoring System." International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics 118, no. 16 (2018): 477-493.
- Katyal, Amber, Ravi Yadav, and Manoj Pandey. "Wireless arduino based weather station." International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer and Communication Engineering 5, no. 4 (2016): 274-276.
- Mahmood, Sarmad Nozad, and Forat F. Hasan. "Design of weather monitoring system using Arduino based database implementation." Journal of Multidisciplinary Engineering Science and Technology (JMEST) 4, no. 4 (2017): 7109.
- Meetali V. Rasal, Prof. Jaideep G. Rana . “Raspberry Pi Based Weather Monitoring System.”, International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer and Communication Engineering 10, vol. 5, 2016.
- Krishnamurthi, Karthik, Suraj Thapa, Lokesh Kothari, and Arun Prakash. "Arduino based weather monitoring system." International Journal of Engineering Research and General Science 3, no. 2 (2015): 452-458.
- Shubham R. Vilayatkar, Vaibhav R. Wankhade, Pranjali G. Wangekar, Nikhil S. Mundane. “IoT Based Weather Monitoring System using Raspberry Pi.” International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET) 1, vol. 06, 2019.
- Hardeep Saini, Abhishek Thakur, Satinderpar Ahuja, Nitant Sabharwal, Naveen Kumar,”Arduino Based Automatic Wireless Weather Station with Remote Graphical Application and Alerts" , International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology 4, no. 5 (2017): 3184-3189.
- Gheorghe, A. C., and M. S. Chiran. "Raspberry Pi Based Weather Station." The Scientific Bulletin of Electrical Engineering Faculty 18, no. 2 (2018): 63-66.
- Yashaswi Rahut, Rimsha Afreen, and Divya Kamini. "Smart weather monitoring and real time alert system using IoT." (2018).
- Rao, Bulipe Srinivas, K. Srinivasa Rao, and N. Ome. "Internet of Things (IoT) based weather monitoring system." International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer and Communication Engineering 5, no. 9 (2016): 312-319.  Robu : https://robu.in/