Main Article Content
Understanding character type can assist you with understanding preferences and the preferences of others. Character types are helpful for perceiving how individuals lead, impact, convey, work together, arrange business and oversee pressure. This proposed system is useful where we have information identified with individual behavior. This individual behavior data can be valuable for differentiating individual dependent on his character attributes. This behavior qualities will be then put away in database. Later when client enters his character attributes his character is analyzed in database and framework will recognize the character of client. This proposed system will utilize Naïve Bayes algorithm. The system is useful for association or organizations to recruit their employees by observing behavior of workers. It can also be used in different e-commerce business to distinguish the client behavior.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- BAYU YUDHA PRATAMA,RIYANARTO SARNO, “Personality classification based on twitter text,” International Conference on Data and Software Testing ,2015.
- DEJAN MARKOVIKJ, SONJA GIEVSKA, MICHALKOSINSKI, DAVID STILLWELL, “Mining Facebook data forPredictive personality Modeling,” Association for the Advancement of Artificial Intelligence,2013.
- YILUN WANG, “Understanding Personality through social media,” International of computer Science standford University,2015.
- MANASI OMBHASE, PRAJAKTA GOGATE, TEJAS APTIL, KARAN NAIR, PROF. GAYATRI HEGDE,“Automated Personality classification using Data Mining Techniques,” International Conference on Data and Software Testing , April 2017.
- MAHESH KINI, SAROJA DEVI, PRASHANT G DESAI, NIRANJAN CHIPLUNKAR,”Text Mining approach toclassify Technical Research Document using naive bayes”, International journal of Advanced Research in computer and communication engineering,Vol $,issue 7, July 2015.
- DURGESH K.SRIVASTAVA, LEKHA BHAMBHU, “DATA Classification using Support Vector Machine,” Journal of Theoretical and Applied Information Technology,2005.