Main Article Content
The article examines the problems of interdisciplinary relations and interdisciplinary integration in primary education, its history and the views of foreign scholars and great thinkers of the Middle East, the reforms in the higher and secondary education system of the Republic of Uzbekistan. Also, the need for new strategic, tactical decisions for the organization and content of the primary education process, the search for effective ways to stimulate the interest of primary school students in science, the introduction of new approaches and technologies in the educational process. There are suggestions on the methodology of the course.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- Bezrukova, VS Integration processes in pedagogical theory and practice [Text] / VS Bezrukova. - Yekaterinburg, 1994 .-- 152 p.
- Berulava, MN Integration of educational content [Text] / MN Berulava. - M .: Pedagogy, 1993 .-- 172 p.
- Maksimova, VN Interdisciplinary communications in the educational process of a modern school [Text]: textbook. manual for stud. ped. in-tov / V. N. Maksimova. - M .: Education, 1987 .-- 160 p.
- Baydenko, VI New approaches to the development of educational standards in the field of primary and secondary vocational education // University management. 2000. No. 1 (12). S. 19-22.
- Bondarenko, TI Methodological features of teaching algebra in basic school in the context of a personality-oriented approach [Text]: dis. ... Cand. ped. Sciences / T. And Bondarenko. - M, 2000 .-- 208 p.
- Kropocheva TB The system of preparing the future teacher to activate the educational process in primary school [Text]: author. dis. ... Cand. ped. Sciences: 13.00.08 / T.B. Kropocheva - Moscow, 2010 .-- 24p.
- Gabidulina, A. Integrated lesson: X grade [Text] / A. Gabidullina // Public education. - 1990. - No. 12. - S. 54-56.
- Medvedev, V, E. Didactic foundations of intersubject connections in the professional training of future teachers (on the example of natural science and technical disciplines) [Text]: dis. ... Dr. ped. Sciences: 13.00.08 / V.E. Medvedev. - M., 2000 .-- 380 p.
- Interdisciplinary communications of natural mathematical disciplines (collection of articles) [Text]: a guide for teachers / ed. V.N. Fedorova. - M .: Education, 1980 .-- 206 p.
- Plugin, N. A. Interdisciplinary relations in the development of integrative natural science concepts among university students [Text] / N.A. Plugin // Integration of education. - 2009. - No. 3. - S. 60-65.
- Syromyasov, A. O. Interdisciplinary relations in teaching mathematics to students of non-mathematical specialties [Text] / A. O. Syromyasov // Integration of education. - 2008. - No. 4. - S. 64-67.
- Fedorova, VN Intersubject communications [Text] / VN Fedorova, DM Kiryushkin. - M .: Pedagogika, 1989 .-- 273 p.
- Tryapitsyna, A.P. Modernization of general education: self-education of an innovative school teacher. SPb .: Beresta, 2002.
- Tyunikov, Yu. S. Bank of ideas. Modernization of the educational process [Text] / Yu. S. Tyunikov, LA Artemyeva // Specialized secondary education. - 1991. -No. 12. - P.17 - 19; 1992. -No. 1.-S. 16-18; No. 2.-C. 14-16.
- Noskov, MV Interdisciplinary integration in the context of a competence-based approach [Text] / MV Noskov, VA Shershneva // Higher education today .. - 2008. - № 9. - P. 23- 25.
- Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On approval of the Concept of development of the higher education system of the Republic of Uzbekistan until 2030" dated October 8, 2019, No. PF-5847. https://lex.uz/docs/4545884
- Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated July 9, 2019 No PK-4387 "On state support for the further development of education and science of mathematics, as well as radical improvement of the Institute of Mathematics named after VI Romanovsky." National database of legal acts of the Republic of Uzbekistan, 2019, No. 07/19/4387/3397.