Main Article Content
This article focuses on the teaching of chemistry in higher education institutions of the country and develops developments to address the existing problems.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- Sarimov D.S. Application of innovative technologies in chemistry lessons. Pedagogical technologies. Modern education. № 4,2014 y.
- Abdulxaeva MM, Mardonov O'M. Chemistry - T .: "Uzbekistan", 2002.
- Promising chemists. - T., 2009.
- Xomchenko G.P. For entrants to chemistry universities. - T .: “Teacher”, 2007.
- Ibragimov G.I. Sovremennoe sostoyanie i perspektivy razvitiya ximicheskoy promыshlennosti Uzbekistana. // “Journal of Chemistry of Uzbekistan”, 2007, №4. –S. 3
- F.F.Xoshimov, I.Abidov, L.F.Fayzullaev. “Problems and solutions to improve the quality of education (on the example of Japan and China). Scientific and technical journal of Namangan Institute of Engineering and Technology. 2020, №2.
- F.F.Khoshimov, M.F.Fayzullaeva. Uzbek and Chinese education systems: similarities and differences in reforms. Conference "Innovative ideas in improving chemistry, food and chemical technologies", NamMTI, October 20-21, 2019
- F.F.Xoshimov, M.F.Fayzullaeva. Japanese experience in education system development. Conference "Innovative ideas in improving chemistry, food and chemical technologies", NamMTI, October 20-21, 2019