Main Article Content
In this article, the case of development of private educational institutions in the country and the ways of progress of the education service of marketing in these institutions were surveyed. Also, in the article, the development of state and non-state educational institutions of our country and foreign countries were leamt.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- Harry Anthony Patrinos Felipe Barrera-Osorio Juliana Guáqueta.The Role and Impact of Public-Private Partnerships in Education. 2009. The International Bank for Reconstruction and Development // The World Bank. rr 53
- Yusupov N.A. and Karabaev F.E. Theory and practice of public-private partnership. Textbook module. Editor's note. A.E.Shayxova. -T .: 2013. -113 p.
- A.Nizamov. "The model of public-private partnership in the social partnership of educational institutions." Monograph. T .: UMKHTTKMO and UQT Institute. 2017. -110 b.
- 4.Kotler F.Marketing management. Ex press-course. 2nd ed. / Per. s angl. under red. S. G. Bojuk.— SPb .: Peter, 2006. - 464 p:
- Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated September 15, 2017 "On measures to further develop the activities of non-governmental educational services" //, September 15, 2017 // from / LexUZ
- Yuldashev Qodirjon Mamajonovich, Tursunov Nozimjon Nosirovich, Kholmirzaev Abdulhamid Xapizovich (2020) Analysis of small business and private entrepreneurship in the development of the economy of the republic of Uzbekistan. South Asian Journal of Marketing & Management Research. 2020, Volume: 10, Issue:8. DOI :10.5958/2249-877X.2020.00058.2
- Yuldashev Kodirjon .Mamadjanovich, Shermatov Abdulakhad Abdukholisovich /// State support for small business and private entrepreneurship in Uzbekistan. Electronic journal of actual problems of modern science, education and training. august, 2020-iv. issn 2181-9750.
- Tursunalievich, A. Z. (2019). Senior Teacher of the Namangan Engineering and Technology Institute. Scientific and analytical journal «Science and Practice» of Plekhanov University, 11(1), 33.
- Abdulxakimov, Z. T., & Raxmonjonov, R. S. (2019). ATTRACTING INVESTMENTS TO THE ECONOMY. Priorities for ensuring the economic security of the country, 1 (4), 3.
- Abdulkhakimov, Z. (2018). Development of regional economy with mountain recreation: in case Uzbekistan. Бюллетень науки и практики, 4(5), 446-453.
- Abdulhakimov, Z.T (2018) "Establishment of tourism and recreational facilities and recreational facilities in Namangan region," Economics and Innovative Technologies: Vol. 2018 : No. 4 , Article 15.
- Tursunbaevich B. B., Mardonakulovich B. M. Econometric models of sectoral distribution of investments in the economy of Uzbekistan //South Asian Journal of Marketing & Management Research. – 2019. – Т. 9. – №. 8. – С. 89-98.
- Bayhonov B. et al. Economic Mathematic-Statistical Modelling of Investments Distribution in Uzbekistan //Journal of Applied Management and Investments. – 2017. – Т. 6. – №. 4. – С. 217-222.
- Bakhodirzhan B. BRANCHES ACTIVITY PROSPECTS OF ECONOMY IN THE REPUBLIC OF UZBEKISTAN //Бюллетень науки и практики. – 2017. – №. 7 (20).
- Bustonov, M. M. (2017). The Firm Aspects and Conditions Providing the Qualities of Economic Growth in Uzbekistan. International Journal of Economic Theory and Application, 4(4), 32-39.
- Mardonakulovich, B. M., & Abdurakhmanova, M. F. Q. (2020). Organization of credit obligations and monitoring of commercial banks. ACADEMICIA: An International Multidisciplinary Research Journal, 10(5), 1635-1641.
- Juraevich, M. B., Mardonakulovich, B. M., & Ibroximovich, R. B. (2020). BASIC CONCEPTS OF THE THEORY OF UNCERTAIN SETS AND ACTIONS RELATED TO INVESTMENT PROCESSES. International Engineering Journal For Research & Development, 5(5), 7-7