Main Article Content
Today, the world experience shows that new, modern methods and tools of teaching are entering the educational process and are being used effectively. In particular, the Bukhara Institute of Engineering and Technology implements innovative and modern pedagogical ideas: the teacher should not be the only source of knowledge, but students should be the organizer, consultant, manager of the independent work process. These ideas underlie the development of educational technology.
Drawing teaching combines educational materials on educational technology, conditions of teaching, pedagogical goals, objectives and intended results, lesson plans, teaching methods and tools. It also includes a technological map of the lesson, ie a step-by-step description of the teacher and the student's collaborative activities to achieve the goal of the lesson. The data are as generalized and organized as possible. Tables and diagrams were used to reinforce their mastery and memorization.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- Ishmuhamedov R., Abdukodirov A., Pardaev A., "Innovative technologies in education" Tashkent "Talent Fund" 2008.
- U.Q. Tolipov, M. Usmonbaeva "Applied bases of pedagogical technology" Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Uzbekistan. Fan Publishing House. PFITI of Uzbekistan named after T. N. Qori Nizami, 2006
- D.I.Mamurova. Application of Advanced Information Technologies of Traning at Drafting Lessons. Eastern European Scientific Journal” – Германия, 2018. Стр. 247-251
- Matibaeva, R. (2019). SACRALIZATION AND TRADITIONALIZATION OF PERSONALITY ABU KHANIFA IN MAVARANNAHR. The Light of Islam, 2019(4), 3.
- Матибаева, Р. Б. (2019). Редкая рукопись по ханафизму" Манакиб Аби Ханифа". Молодой ученый, (36), 71-74.
- Muhammadiyeva, H., Mahkamova, D., Valiyeva, S., & Tojiboyev, I. (2020). The role of critical thinking in developing speaking skills. International Journal on Integrated Education, 3(1), 62-64.
- XODJAYEVA, M., Jumayev, T., Dadamuhamedov, A., & Saydakhmedova, B. (2020). CREATION OF MOBILE APPLICATIONS FOR THE SHRINES OF AL-HAKIM AL-TERMIZI. The Light of Islam, 2020(2), 176-182.