Main Article Content
The current reforms in the education system in our country, all educational work carried out in preschool educational institutions is aimed at ensuring that the younger generation is impeccable in all respects. The correct organization, quality and effectiveness of music education largely depends on the level of knowledge, skills and abilities of the music director, as well as his personal qualities, abilities, skills and professional competence, which are of professional importance.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated December 16, 2019 No. ZRU-637 "On preschool education and upbringing".
- Resolution No. PQ-802 "On approval of the state standard of preschool education and upbringing". T. 2020 y.
- S.T.Turgunov, B.Kh.Daniyarov, M.A.Umaralieva, Sh.S.Shodmonova, Sh.M.Turgunova, H.M.Tojiboeva. "Development of professional skills and competencies of teachers." - Tashkent "Sano-standart". Tashkent. 2012 y.
- Qodirov.R.G'. "Music pedagogy". - Tashkent. 2011 y.
- Qodirov.R.G'. "Music Psychology". Textbook - Tashkent. "Music" 2005