Main Article Content
Most of the drying drums in ginneries today are obsolete. Almost all of them are the technology of the 50s of the last century. It is no secret that the new technologies imported from abroad are not effective enough in processing cotton grown in Uzbekistan. In our project, we propose to determine the temperature and humidity in the drying drum using IT. In this project, we plan to use Java or C ++ programs. The idea of determining the temperature and humidity in the drying drum using an Arduino device is also put forward.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- Jabborov G'.J. etc. "Technology of seed cotton processing", Textbook. Tashkent - "Teacher" 1987
- Shaykhov ET and others "Cotton", Tashkent "Labor" - 1990.
- Bobojonov M.A. Text of the report "Design of technological processes". Tashkent, TTESI, 2008.
- Tillaev M.T. Lecture course on the theoretical foundations of the technology of primary processing of cotton from the part of cotton ginning and seed lintering. T. TTESI, 2009
- A.P.Parpiev, M.Axmatov, A.Q.Usmanqulov, M.Muminov. Textbook "Drying of raw cotton", Tashkent-2009.
- A.P.Parpiev, M.A.Babajonov, M.T.Tillayev. Textbook "Technology and equipment for primary processing of cotton", Tashkent-2011.
- Skoblo A.I., Molokanov Yu.K., Vladimirov A.I., Helkunov V.A. “The processi apparato nefte gazopererabotki i nefte ximii ”- M .: Nedra, 2000.