Main Article Content
In the 21st century of technology, millions of new innovations are being created in every field. At the same time, a lot of research is being carried out in the cotton industry of Uzbekistan. The project we are proposing is also aimed at automating the cotton industry and controlling the air pressure in an island gin machine. The main purpose of this is to increase the efficiency and quality of fiber separation from seeds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- Jabborov G'.J. etc. "Technology of seed cotton processing", Textbook. Tashkent - "Teacher" 1987
- Shaykhov ET and others "Cotton", Tashkent "Labor" - 1990.
- Bobojonov M.A. Text of the report "Design of technological processes". Tashkent, TTESI, 2008.
- Tillaev M.T. Lecture course on the theoretical foundations of the technology of primary processing of cotton from the part of cotton ginning and seed lintering. T. TTESI, 2009
- Hojiev MT, Mardonov BM, Sirojiddinov FN. Textbook on "Modeling of technological processes in the cotton industry." Tashkent, “Sparks of Literature”, 2018, 333 p.