Main Article Content
The work was discussed scientific approaches to monitoring the physical fitness of athletes. The author examines in detail the fundamental requirements of the mathematical theory of tests, in particular the theory of test standardization. The obtained experimental materials provide a basis for the statement about the need to introduce into the training process a more improved method of differentiated monitoring of athletes' physical fitness.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- Borovikov V. STATISTICA. The art of data analysis on a computer: For professionals 2nd ed. (+CD). - St. Petersburg: Peter 2003.-688 p.
- Gmurman V.E. Guide to solving problems on probability theory and mathematical statistics. Learning way. - M.: Vysh. education, 2006. — 416 pages.
- Zakharchenko I.I. Business statistics and forecasting in MS Excel. Self-teacher - M.: Publishing House "William," 2004. - 208 pages.
- Lapach S. N. Statistical methods in biomedical follow-ups using in MS Excel. - K.: Morion, 2000. — 320 pages.
- Lapach S. N. Statistics in science and business. - K.: Morion, 2002. — 640 pages.