Main Article Content
The article examines the role of geography in the formation of the ecological culture of schoolchildren. The development and formation of the ecological culture of society is one of the topical issues of modern Uzbekistan.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- Vasiliev S.V. Environmental education of schoolchildren in teaching geography. SPb .: Publishing house - in : RGPU. A.I. Herzen, 2018.
- Kazimirova I.R. Environmental education and upbringing of schoolchildren in the study of geography. Gomel, 2019 .
- T.V. Kucher Environmental Education for Students in Teaching Geography: A Guide for Teachers. M .: Education, 2018 .
- Likhanova T.N. Formation of the ecological culture of high school students in the process of implementing regional programs of environmental education. Penza, 2017
- Sultanov P., Chinikulov H. Mineral prospecting and exploration. Tashkent, 2015.
- Zokirov Sh., Toshov X.R. Study of the landscape. Tashkent, 2016.