Main Article Content
This scientific article discusses the issue of the durability of concrete and reinforced concrete structures. The article describes the ways of using a basalt complex chemical additive (BKCD) as an increase in the corrosion resistance of road concretes that are operated in urban conditions.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- Magazine "technology of concrete ". Moscow no.: 2007
- Collection of scientific articles of NIIZHB; M. 1989.
- Pardaev O. N. " fine-Grained concrete on sand dunes for hydro-reclamation construction»,
- Patsenko A. A., Reinforcement of inorganic binders, mineral fibers. "science - construction production: M. p. ed. 1988 ».
- N.K. Rosenthal, V.F. Stepanova, G.V. Chechny, "Concretes of high corrosion resistance and standardization of their characteristics", Building materials, equipment, technologies of the 21st century No. 3 - materials 4, 2017
- http://aquagroup.ru/ , Corrosion protection in construction
- Stepanova V.F. Durability of concrete: Textbook for universities - M., 2014 - 6 pp.