Main Article Content
Our planet Earth is only a tiny part of the universe, and it is so far the only place where human beings can live. We always polluted our surroundings. But until now pollution was not such a huge problem. People lived in the countryside and couldn’t produce such amount of pollution that would lead to a dangerous situation on a global scale.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- "Environmental-protection dictionary definition | environmental-protection defined". yourdictionary.com. Retrieved 2018
- "What is Environmental Protection? definition of Environmental Protection (Black's Law Dictionary)". The Law Dictionary. 2012
- Karamanos, P., Voluntary Environmental Agreements: Evolution and Definition of a New Environmental Policy Approach. Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, 2001.
- The California Institute of Public Affairs (CIPA) (August 2001). "An ecosystem approach to natural resource conservation in California". CIPA Publication No. 106. InterEnvironment Institute. Archived from the original on 2012
- Mitchell, R.B., International Environmental Agreements: A Survey of Their Features, Formation, and Effects. Annual Review of Environment and Resources, 2003.