Main Article Content
This article describes the procedure for performing geodetic and cartographic mapping of urban noise maps. Modern geodetic (shumometric) devices used to measure noise frequencies, and the coordinates of the limit Samarkand city of noise impact on urban buildings and structures using GPS technology and processing of measured data using modern geodetic software (Panorama). In addition, using Panorama software, the map provides detailed information on the process of establishing the noise distribution limits horizontally, as well as the process of creating and drawing noise cards using cartographic symbols. The methods of combating city noise are given.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- Yu.V. Polishchuk, B. I. Gladky, L. A. Shapovalova “Creation and updating of special city plans” Moscow: Nedra, 1988, -239 p.
- AT Ismailov, AT Khotamov, DU Isamukhamedova Textbook "Engineering improvement and transport infrastructure of the city." Tashkent. 2007. 84 −109 pages.
- Shukurov G., Islamova DG Textbook "Physics of Construction" Tashkent. "Generation of the New Century". 2018.218.4. Engineering acoustics. Theory and practice of dealing with noise.- M .: ed. Logo. University Book 2008. - 424 p.
- Avilov, G.M. Digital noise maps for geographic information systems, St. Petersburg, 2000.
- Compilation and editing of special maps. Under. ed. A.I. Preobrazhensky. M, 1961.320 s.
- Goryacheva S.A., Petrov A.V. Monitoring of noise pollution in an urban environment. Pol-Zunovsky Bulletin No. 4, 2005, S. 137-1
- Abrakitov V.E. Field studies of noise in Kharkov. / V.E. Abrakitov. - X .: Parus, 2008 .-- 68 p.