Main Article Content
The article provides information on the harm of synanthropic insects to human health. Drosophila Fll. The results of the study of the effect of the drug Cypermethrin 25% (k.e.) on the nutrition of the offspring are presented. In this case, a 0.07% aqueous emulsion of the drug was found to be 100% insecticidal.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- Bey-Bienko G.Ya. General entomology. M., 1971, 283c
- Bey-Bienko G.Ya. Key to insects of the European part of the USSR. “Science”, L., 1969, v.5, part 2.
- A. Ruzimuradov Evolutionary laws and zoobiodiversity. State Enterprise "Zarafshon" publishing house. Samarkand - 2008. 15 p.
- V.I. Nakhaev Practical course in General Genetics. Moscow. Flint Publishing House 2011, 27 b.
- Shtackelberg A.A. "Synanthropic dipteran fauna of the USSR." Publishing House of the Academy of Sciences of the USSR, Moscow, Leningrad: - 1956.
- Internet information: www.pesticidy.ru.drosophilidae