Main Article Content
This article describes the methods of teaching Russian as a foreign language using didactic games, draws attention to the role of the game in the formation of the motivational sphere of education, analyzes the characteristic features of this type of training, and gives examples of classes.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- Internet-journal “Problems of modern education”, 2017, No. 5
- T.V. Gubanova, E.A. Nivina.,Russian language in games: a teaching aid / comp.
- A.A. Akishina, Russian language in games, study guide, 2012
- Eremina E. I., The use of didactic games for the development of speech of preschool children,
- Gimadieva L. R., Use of didactic games for the development of speech of preschoolers, 2018