Main Article Content
The article discusses issues related to the development of skills of speech communication. The author in a lively, accessible manner helps to systematize and deepen his knowledge on this issue. In addition, the article deals with difficulties in teaching speech communication. And also the author gives examples of different methods for teaching foreign students speech communication in Russian.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- Budiltseva M.B. Novikova N.S. Teaching lexical standards for foreign students in the course “Russian language and culture of speech” 2011
- Galskova N.D., Nikitenko Z.N. Theory and practice of teaching foreign languages. M. Iris Press 2004
- Korolev S.I. The problem of communicative-mental exercises. Minsk 1967.
- Kostomarov V.G. Methodological guidance of teachers of the Russian language to foreigners. M. Russian language. 1984
- Passov E.I. Communicative method of teaching foreign language speaking. M. Enlightenment. 1991.
- Ter - Minasova S.G. Language and intercultural communication M. Slovo. 2008.
- Schukin A.N. Methods of teaching Russian as a foreign language. Textbookforuniversities. M. Higher. school 2003.
- GafurovaDilbarHakimovna, “Problems of Teaching Russian Language in Foreign Language Environment”, International Journal of Scientific Research and Modern Education, Volume 4, Issue 2, Page Number 31-32, 2019.
- Idiyeva Lola Ismatovna, “Goals and Techniques for Teaching Grammar”, International Journal of Scientific Research and Modern Education, Volume 4, Issue 2, Page Number 33-34, 2019.
- https://www.psychosocial.com/article/PR200143/9299/ 11. Gafarova, Z.Z.; Bozorova, M.A.; Jumayeva, Sh.Sh.; Idiyeva, L.I.; Radjabova, L.U. International Journal of Psychosocial Rehabilitation . 2020, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p403-407. 5p.