Main Article Content
This paper makes analyses of the strong social policy in our country and its impact on the social life of the population. On this case, research has been pointed out with the different research points to make better analyses as the whole. On this case, final points were accentuated on impact on the social life of the population.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- Arora, P., ., M., & Mishra, D. S. K. (2020). Contextualizing Ecocriticism as a Bio-centric Study of Relationship between Human and Nature in John Favreau’s The Jungle Book. American Journal of Social and Humanitarian Research, 1(2), 1-10. Retrieved from https://www.grnjournals.us/index.php/AJSHR/article/view/150
- Sethi, Perf. Neel. (Favreau, J.D.). (2016). The Jungle Book. Google movies (video).
- Carroll, Joseph. (2001). The Ecology of Victoria. Philosophy and Literature. 295-313.
- Goswami Madhuraka. Mowgli belongs to my pack, Shere Khan: Reading the human- Animal Liasion in John Favreau’s film The Jungle Book. The Criterion: An International Journal in English. 8(2). (2017): 784-794. Open Access.
- Horrow, Aviva R. (2007). When Nature Holds the Mastery: The Development of Biocentric Thought in Industrial America. Honours Program in History. Accessed on (12 March 2020)
- N.D., Delineating The Jungle Book as Representing Modern Child Sensibility in the West. (Accessed on 15 March 2020)
- Duggal, J., & Mishra, P. (2020). Exploring ‘Shanderella’ through the glass slipper and abhijanashakuntalam. American Journal of Social and Humanitarian Research, 1(2), 11-21. Retrieved from https://www.grnjournals.us/index.php/AJSHR/article/view/151
- Khujanova, T. J. (2020). THEORETICAL BASES AND DIRECTIONS OF UPBRINGING THE YOUNG GENERATION IN THE SPIRIT OF PERFECTION. American Journal of Social and Humanitarian Research, 1(1), 83-86. Retrieved from https://www.grnjournals.us/index.php/AJSHR/article/view/146
- Donald Van De Veer and Christine Pierce, eds., The Environmental Ethics and Policy Book (1994) 211.
- Narziev, Z. I. (2020). “KASHF UL MAHJOOB”: SOURSES, TRANSLATIONS, COPIES AND EFFECTS. American Journal of Social and Humanitarian Research, 1(1), 67-72. Retrieved from https://www.grnjournals.us/index.php/AJSHR/article/view/133