Main Article Content
At the Bukhara Regional Multidisciplinary Medical Center, 102 overweight patients were examined in an inpatient setting. An analysis of the distribution of genes depending on the level of overweight was performed. Slightly more ADRB3 (rs4994) Trp 64 Arg gene 1 genotype Trp / Trp in patients with primary overweight 55% of cases, ADRB2 (rs1042713) A> G, AG genotype 53.8% of patients with secondary overweight and Trp / Trp genotype was encountered in the most 100% of cases. In patients with tertiary overweight, the C / C genotype of the PPARG2 (rs1801282) gene was reported to be present in a maximum of 84.6% of cases, while the G / G genotype was almost non-existent.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- Bessen Daniel G., Kushner Robert. Overweight and obesity. Prevention, diagnosis and treatment. Russia Moscow. 2006.S. 240.
- Kochetkova O. V., Viktorova T. V., Genetics and epigenetics of obesity. Russia., 2015, Volume 135, No. 2, p. 128-138.
- Klyaritskaya I.L .., Overweight and obesity. Prevention, diagnosis, treatment. Russia, Crimea therapeutic journal. 2005, No. 2. S. 51-57.
- Lifshchits G.I., Kokh N.V., Kireeva V., V., Apartsin K., A., Some molecular genetic mechanisms formed by obesity and metabolic syndrome. Pharmacogenetics and pharmacogenomics journal. 2017. No. 1, S. 5-9.
- Nasibulina E.S. Association polymorphism agenaphthos overweight in the Russian population // Kazan Medical Journal 2012; S823-826.
- Nurboev.F.E., Djumaev B.Z. The role of genes in the human body in overweight and obesity. Bukhara, New Day Journal in Medicine.2019.№3 / 27.B. 206-211
- Romantsov M.G., Goryacheva L.G., Kovalenko A.L. Anticorrosive and immunotropic drugs in children's practice. Moscow. 2008; S.123.
- Solntseva A.V., E.A. Aksenova, A.V. Sukalo. Gender differences and genetic polymorphism of adiponectin in children. Belarus. 2011, No. 2. S. 29-37.
- Tyrtova L.V., Parshina N.V., Skolebeva K.V. Genetic and epigenetic aspects of obesity and metabolic syndrome, the possibility of prevention in childhood. Russia, St. Petersburg. 2013. C.3-11.
- Dina.C.,Meyre D., Gallina S., et al Variation in FTO contributes to childhood obesity and severe adult obesity// Nat.Genet. 2007 ;39; 724-726
- Frayling T.M., Timpson N.J.,Weedon M.N et al A common variant in the FTO gene is associated with body mass index and predisproses to childhood and adult obesity// Nat.Genet.2007;316;889-894.
- Lui C.T .et al Sequence variation in THEM 18 in association with body mass index; Cohorts for Heart and Aging Research in Genomic Epidemiology (CHARGE)Consortium Targeted Sequencing study//Circulation:Cardiovas –cular Genetics.2014;7(3);344-349.
- Livingstone K.M,et al FTO genotype and weight loss: systematic review and mate-analysis of 9563 individual participant data from eight randomised controlled trials//bmj. 2016;354;14707.
- Locke E.A.et al Genetic studies of body mass index yield new insights for obesity biology//Nature.2015;518(7538);197-206.