Main Article Content
This survey of ENT doctors shows that there is still no consensus on the diagnosis and treatment of vasomotor rhinitis among specialists. This confirms our opinion on the proposal to search for new methods of early diagnosis and new approaches to the treatment of vasomotor rhinitis in adult patients. The development of new diagnostic algorithms and treatment standards is necessary to improve early diagnosis, treatment of patients, and improve the quality of life of patients with vasomotor rhinitis.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- Akimov A.V. Clinical and functional justification of radiowave surgery of vasomotor rhinitis "dissertations and abstracts" 10-23. s.
- Z. H. Abdulkerimov, H. T. Abdulkerimov Changes in the resistance of the upper respiratory tract mucosa and the function of external respiration during dynamic correction of the activity of the sympathetic nervous system in patients with chronic vasomotor rhinitis” PRACTICAL MEDICINE " 1-4. C
- Dmitry P. p. Vasomotor rhinitis: an unsolved problem in Pediatrics. Consilium Medicum. 2019; 1: 29–32. doi.org/10.26442/26586630.2019.1.190340
- A. S. Lopatin, A.V. Varvyanskaya " Seminars” Vasomotor rhinitis: pathogenesis, clinic, diagnosis and possibilities of conservative treatment 1-3. s.
- Kolesnikova O. M. the Role of vasomotor endothelial dysfunction in the pathogenesis of vasomotor and allergic rhinitis. Diss ... Cand. Saint Petersburg, 2008, 140 p.
- Kochetkova A. P., Korkmazov M. Yu. Ultrasound therapy of vasomotor rhinitis using topical corticosteroids //Bulletin of otorhinolaryngology. - 2012. - №3. - P. 50-52.
- Kryukov A. I. Optimization of diagnostics of nasal valve pathology // Russian otorhinolaryngology. - 2017. - № 3. - P. 61-65.
- Kryukov A. I., Kunelskaya N. L., Ivoilov A. Yu., Tardov M. V., Matveeva E. V. Violations of vegetative homeostasis in children with vasomotor rhinitis // Bulletin of otorhinolaryngology. - 2015. - №2. - P. 36-39.
- Kunelskaya N. L., bestsheva Yu. V. Allergic and vasomotor rhinitis-a universal solution // Asthma and allergies. - 2016. - № 1. - P. 17-26.
- Lavrova O. V., Petrova M. A., Ryabova M. A., Mulloyarova Yu. S., Dymarskaya Yu. R. Vasomotor rhinitis of pregnant women // Russian rhinology. - 2013. - № 4. - P. 16-20