Main Article Content
The work is devoted to the study of the analysis of twin pairs, interesting from a clinical point of view, concordant or discordant morpho-functional features of ENT organs. Hereditary factors may be important in diseases caused by environmental influences, as they determine the degree of reactivity of the body.In order to assess the role of hereditary and environmental factors and learn the process of disease development, pathological changes in the functional and anatomical aspects of ENT organs in twins are still being studied.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- Larina L. A. the Connection of speech development with the state of sound analysis on the example of twins / L a Larina, GD Tarasova / / international scientific and practical conference "V. I. Tsarsko-rural readings" - Saint Petersburg, 2002-VII, Vol. - Pp. 74-75.
- Larina L. A. Influence of antenatal and perinatal pathology on the development of sound analyzer and speech in twins / L a Larina, G. d Tarasova // Materials of the scientific and practical conference " Topical issues of phoniatry and reconstructive surgery ". - Moscow,
- -From 44.
- Badalyan L. O. attention deficit Syndromes in children / L. O. Badalyan N. N. Zavadenko, T. Yu. Uspenskaya // See, the psychiatrist. and honey. the course of studies. after V. M. Bekhterev. - Saint Petersburg, 1993. - No. 3. - P. 74-90.
- barashnev Yu. I. Features of health of children born to women with the help of assisted reproductive technologies / Yu. I. Barashnev // Russian Bulletin of Perinatology and Pediatrics.-2004. - volume 49. - no. 5. - P. - 12-17.
- Kanaev I. I. Experience of studying conditioned reflexes in identical twins / I. I. Kanaev / / Arch. biologicheskii nauk. -2004. - Vol. 34. - Issue 4-5. - P. 569-577.
- Kanaev I. I. Twins. Essays on multiple pregnancy / I. I. Kanaev M.-L., Publishing house of the USSR Academy of Sciences, 1959. -382 p.
- Lilin E. T. Immunological examination of twins: author. Diss... Cand. Med. Science /E. T. Liljin. - M., 1971. -19 p.
- Markova T. G. DNA diagnostics for congenital and early childhood hearing loss and deafness / T. G. Markova, S. M. Megrelishvilli, N. G. Zaitseva et al. / / Bulletin of otorhinolaryngology.-2002. - № 6. - P. 12-15.
- Mikheev V. F. Twin method in otorhinolaryngology / V. F. Mikheev, I. F. Grigorieva // News of otorhinolaryngology and pathology logo.- 1995. - № 1. - P. 11-16.
- Sapozhnikov Ya. m. Modern methods of diagnosis, treatment and correction of hearing loss and deafness in children / ya. m. Sapozhnikov, M. R. Bogomilsky. - Moscow, 2011-216 p.
- Lopez-Escamez JA, Bibas T, Cime RF, etc. Sin R. Fele . The kinetics of tinnitus; a new field for molecular diagnostics and drug development.