Main Article Content
At present, the quality of education of the younger generation to foreign languages, radical improvement of the system of training specialists in foreign languages, training of qualified specialists meeting international educational standards through mastering foreign languages is carried out in our country. Identifying the opportunities for learning and developing the language skills of the teacher, the creativity of the students, their love for the subject, and the building of partnerships with the student require a modern requirement. The resolution provides for further development of foreign language teaching, implementation of measures to improve the level and quality of training of highly qualified foreign language teachers for secondary schools, professional colleges and academic lyceums and higher educational institutions in accordance with international standards should be adopted to provide. At the same time, each language studied has its own rules, principles and principles. In order to become a highly qualified person who meets international standards, the learner needs to be aware of the most delicate layers of the language.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of December 10, 2012 № 1875 "On measures to further improve the system of learning foreign languages".
- J. Jalolov ,, Methods of Teaching Foreign Languages ”, Tashkent-2012, 99-100.
- ,, Innovating Pedagogy 2020 ”magazine.
- WildahRomaitoNapitupulu, Edi Syahputra, BornokSinaga did experiments and stated in their article “Development Of Learning Devices Based On problem-Based Learning Assisted Adobeflash Cs 11 To Improve Combinatoric Ability Students” International Journal of Scientific and Technology Reserch Volume 9-Issue 2, Febraury 2020 Edition-ISSN 2277-8616
- UmiSetijowati, Tri JokoRaharjo, AriefYulianto, SuwitoEkoPramono “Coaching Through The Scientific Approach To Improve Teacher Performance” International Journal of Scientific and Technology Reserch Volume 9-Issue 2, Febraury 2020 Edition-ISSN 2277-8616
- G. Rogova. Methods of teaching Russian.
- J.Yuldashev, S.Usmanov, "Fundamentals of pedagogical technology", T., 2004.
- J. Yuldashev, "Education on the way to renewal", T., 2000.
- PtiyukovV.Yu., “Fundamentals of pedagogical technology”, M., 1999.