Main Article Content
The article analyzes the era when the great thinker Abu Bakr Muhammad Zakaria arRazi lived, during this period in the history of the peoples of Central Asia the era of renaissance, national self-consciousness began, the philosophical and ethical hobby of thinkers led to the development of other branches of science, such as chemistry . medicine, science and more. It also gives an analysis of what Razi forced to do medicine. Ar Raz was well known to the scientific environment of Europe, his books were translated into Latin already in that 11th century, in Europe he was familiar under the name "Galen"
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- A. Mirzoev. Rudaki: life and creativity. Moscow-1958 p. 22.
- Ar-Razi “Spiritual Medicine” Dushanbe. Irfon 1990 Page eleven.
- Ethical thought: Scientific journalistic readings. M: Politizdat, 1988.
- Shamolov A. A. Abu Bakr ar-Razi. Theological medicine Izvestiya ANRT. A series of philosophy and rights. No. 3. 1991.-40 -45
- . Ethical thought in Central Asia in the 1X-XI centuries.M .: Publishing house, 1974.