Main Article Content
This article analyzes the effectiveness of the organization of cotton-textile clusters compared to traditional cotton-growing, the efficiency of cluster organization in the regions, the contribution to the economy of the district on the basis of the IMPLAN model. Also, based on the forecasts of EMSI, the number of jobs that the cluster system can create in a district and its impact on the socio-economy of the population were studied and scientific and practical recommendations for production were given.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- Address of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev to the Oliy Majlis. 24.01.2020 www.president.uz
- Silivanova K.A. Agrarian clustering as an instrument of import substitution: economics - legal aspect // Yurist. 2016. №12. 35 p. (in Russian).
- Porter M. Competition - Moscow: Williams, 2005 (in Russian).
- Ibraeva O.V. Regional innovation cluster as a tool for enhancing and enhancing the effectiveness of innovative activity // Vestnik akademii 2013. No. 1. S. 44-46.
- Ruzinazarov Sh.N. Problems of systematization and improvement of legislation in the field of agricultural entrepreneurship/ Journal of Legal Research -№1, 2018. -59-78 p. (in Uzbek).
- Bolotova E.L. Legal support of business and education cooperation // Yurist VUZa 2012. No. 12. 15 p. (in Russian).
- Shabazian D., Ballard-Rosa G. Food and Agriculture Cluster Assessment: Sacramento capital region. March, 2016. -p 33. –p-14. www.sacog.org
- EMSI Labor Resources Market Analysis and Forecasts. https://www.economicmodeling.com/-