Main Article Content
The article is based on scientific-theoretical ideas and practical-methodical recommendations developed and based on the research. and other tools to improve the methodological apparatus. Practical teachers cover the issues of innovative organizational and methodological structure of practical vocational education and the formation of students' professional knowledge, skills and competencies - the basis of professional skills, the organization of theoretical and practical training on practical vocational education.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan. On the Action Strategy for the further development of the Republic of Uzbekistan / Official publication / Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan. - Tashkent: «Adolat», 2017. - 112 p
- KosimovSh.U. Improving the methodological basis of the organization of practical vocational education in professional colleges // Doctor of Philosophy in Pedagogical Sciences diss ... - T .: KHTTIRPKMOvaUQTI, 2018. -167 p.
- Avazov Sh., Muslimov N, Qosimov Sh., Khodiev U., Avazov E. Methods and technologies of practical vocational education in vocational colleges (in drawings, tables and pictures) Methodical manual. Tashkent: “NAVRO`Z”, 2014. -300 p.
- Novikov D.A. Statistical methods in pedagogical research. - M .: «Press», 2004. - 66 p.
- Bespalko V.P., TaturYu.G. Sistemno-metodicheskoeobespechenieuchebno-vospitatelnogoprotsessapodgotovkispetsialistov. - M .: «Vysshayashkola», 1989.-144 p.