Main Article Content
The article is devoted to the methods of transformation in the design of clothing. The analysis of information obtained as a result of studying literary sources, archival and museum materials gives an idea of the variety of types of transformation used in clothes, and allows you to compile a classification of techniques and methods of transforming a costume, which is an important part of the initial information for designing modern transformable products for various purposes.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- Akilova Z.T. et al. Modeling of clothes based on the principle of transformation. M.: Legpromizdat. 1993.200 p. 2.Petushkova G.I. Transformative shaping in costume design. M.: LENAND, 2015. 464 sec
- Goncharova P.A. Gold and silver art of Bukhara. T .: Publishing house GafurGulyam. 1986. 98 p.
- Encyclopedia of fashion and clothing. Transforming clothes [Electronic resource]. // URL: http: // fashion. academic.ru
- Multiwear - all about multifunctional clothing. [Electronic resource]. // URL: http: // Multiwear. com. ua / part 4
- A.I. Gorokhova, V.V. Kostyleva. Transformation as a tool for developing a collection of shoes, clothes and accessories / Design and technology. - 2012. - No. 30. - with. 36-45.
- SharipovaSaodatIslamovna - trainee researcher at the Department of Light Industry Technologies of the Bukhara Engineering and Technology Institute, tel. (+99893) 456-90-80, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adizova Aziza Jurakulovna - Assistant of the Department "Fundamentals of Mechanics and Land Transport Systems" of the Bukhara Engineering and Technology Institute tel. (+99890) 298-94-12